Usually not a lower quality, it's much more insidious than that. It will be exactly the same product except the model number will be a tiny bit different.  Thus when they offer to meet their competitors price, they can point to the model number and say, "We don't have honor that, because it's not the same model..." That's not to condemn Walmart exactly, Best Buy is more likely to actually do that, but they both often have their own model numbers for the same item usually with WA or BB appended to the end.  In this case since they're both advertising the same model number and have exactly the same price, I doubt that there's any difference between the items at all.