That is true - when she is lying by my side, or sitting on the edge of the bathtub, or jumpin gup on the table next to my chair...However  I assure you, when I have the camera pointed in her direction, she is saying don't point the verilux lamp in my face. It is followed quickly by her leaving wherever she was comfortable curled up.  a moment after I took this photo she left the scene.   It was the 4th of rapidly fired exposures.

She has a few untypical behaviors..among them is sitting on top of her ladder in the kitchen when guests arrive and kissing them on the face, if they allow it.  she runs to the door when the doorbell rings... then climbs onto the ladder and speaks.. reaches out a paw sometimes..

I'm awake in the middle of the night so blabbing a bit

ann