On 12/1/2018 00:12, Larry Colen wrote:

The good news:
In a fit of fiscal irresponsibility I just picked up a used 43mm ltd for $300, I got it today and I can see pretty much no evidence that it's ever been used. It should be fun to play with. I'm not entirely thrilled with the stock shade and lens cap, I'm certain that if I were to use them for any length of time I'd lose the fancy metal lens cap.

You can find genuine, felt lined, metal, Pentax replacement caps for Limited Lenses on eBay for ~ $35 Buy-it-now (shipping included).

At least you could in August 2017.