Ann - yes I did.

I'll check the Milepost and see if its still there.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "ann sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2018 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: PESO - along the ALCAN in the Yukon, Spring 1992

Ken - I sent you info off list I thought you might like
- did you see? The Lodge in mine was Bear Flats lodge... just a bit
southeast of Beaver Creek.
We drove the Alcan twice... in 1989 there were still unpaved places
(maybe in 1992 as well) but the worst section was after we made the turn
at Tok and headed down the Glen Hwy... if memory serves ...

ann