I'm presuming you mean this lens:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/smc-pentax-da-50mm-f1.8.html

No expertise here, but it appears to be at least as good as the FA-50 f/1.4 on the K-3 (as well as the K10D & K20D).

I also tried it out on the K-1 and I can't see any noticeable vignetting. I have the "Crop" function in the K-1 set to *FF* so auto-crop is turned off. I'm getting a full frame image to look at.

The lens may have been designed for the APS-C, but it appears to cover full frame with no problem.

If it's not beat up, you got a "hella" good deal.