On 12/10/2018 13:24:20, P. J. Alling wrote:

I've bought a number of Bargain items, (as well as a couple of Ex items), from them and have always felt that I got more than I paid for. Hopefully this will prove to be the same.

My experience with KEH is it doesn't take much of a cosmetic blemish for KEH to rate an item "Bargain"; sometimes those blemishes are so small I can't find them. Over the years, I've purchased several "Bargain" items from KEH that I would have rated as "Excellent".

I much prefer "Excellent Plus" or "Excellent" if I can afford them, but I've never bought anything from KEH that didn't appear to me to be better than the rating implies.