I went out and looked for it a little while ago (around 9:00pm EST). I figure if it's visible to the naked eye & can be photographed with a 35mm lens, I should be able to find it with my binoculars. Once I can find it with binoculars, I'll get the tripod & camera out.

I can see Orion & the Pleiades fairly clearly (5 of 7 sisters with my "naked" eye) and those are the constellations I need to guide me to the comet's location.

But no joy so far. I'll have to get away from town & try again.