Amazing. How on earth did you discover that?

Alan C

On 19-Dec-18 01:18 AM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
It looks like a reversed print of this one, by someone called Kennan Ward:
http://www.artsandartists.org/exhibitions/past-endangeredtreasures/

On 18 Dec 2018, at 23:02, ann sanfedele
<ann...@nyc.rr.com<mailto:ann...@nyc.rr.com>> wrote:

Everything about this says Art Wolfe  but I haven't found the exact frame on
line.  A friend of mine inherited this and probably would like to sell it.  I
happened to be
at a Christmas party at the home of the now deceased original owner in 2006..
cropped down to the photo hanging on wall in her living room.

  She had purchased the work for $4,000 framed. I was told   I knwo she had it
for years before 2006.  At the moment the photo is stashed in her benefactor's
home all wrapped up.

Do you know this photo?  Maybe I should just send the file  to Wolfe :-)

https://annsan.smugmug.com/Other/Stuff-to-show-PDML-for-various/n-vWHWf/i-TdGt4wN/L

thanks for any help

ann

--