Noticed the lights out of the corner of my eye driving home Christmas night.

Got past them before I realized I'd better take a photo NOW because they'd probably be gone tomorrow. Didn't have my camera in the car, so I had to run home to get it. Fortunately it's only a couple of miles from my house.

https://flic.kr/p/2dLD1uw

K-1, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8

This doesn't do the scene justice, but I've been having motivational trouble lately; lost my muse. I'm struggling.

Even bad photos have to be better than no photos. Maybe if I take enough bad photos it will aggravate my muse enough she'll waken once again.