I thought "Welcome to Marwen" was outstanding.. One of the best this year. At
the showing I attended, about 80% of the nearly full house gave it a standing
ovation.

And yet the reviews I've seen thumb Marwen down in favor of that hideous,
soulless, scriptless, and dull-witted Mary Poppins remake. That was painful to
even sit through, and gets my vote as one of the worst films I've ever suffered
through.