Oh my so sorry to read this... It truly is hard dealing with the death of a four legged family member. My condolences.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
https://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Diverse range of photography Artistic - Animals - Events/Festivals - Transportation - Pets - Nature - Scenic - Cityscape. Adorn home, office and business with high-quality canvas wraps, metals, photographic art, and framed/unframed prints. /