Am 13.01.19 um 23:25 schrieb ann sanfedele:

Thanks Ralf - I actually did work on a recipe calendar... if you look at that whole gallery you will see other recipes but I didn't like most of my photos so
stopped working on it...

Methinks these photos are absolutely beautiful. They remind me of the photos in my mother's old recipe books from the 1950's and 60's.

I sometimes take photos of dishes we cook and like but I'm such a lousy tabletop photographer that I've never shown them anywhere but on my own blog. Here's an example:

https://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com/2010/02/poireaux-au-maroilles.html

or this one:

https://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com/2013/01/dos-de-cabillaud-au-maroilles_22.html

Delicious stuff, if I may say so myself, but photographically hopeless. Better let's have some more of yours.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com