Thanks Ken. I see that the universal RRS l-bracket is also available here for 139 euro.
A bit expensive but probably value for money.

Henk

Op 2019-01-28 om 17:40 schreef Ken Waller:
I've used a Really Right Stuff L-bracket for several years and have had no issues with it. More expensive than I had hope for but at the time it was the only one available.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stanley Halpin" <s...@stans-photography.info>
Subject: Re: L-bracket

Kirk makes a very solid L-bracket for the K-1. A-S compatible.

Stan