A while back I asked about posting to Instagram, particularly from Lightroom. I was pointed to a plugin called lrinstagram, and a month or two later finally got it installed and set up.

I've been working on getting some postcards set up, so I took my lightroom set of postcard candidates, configured the plugin to use black borders rather than arbitrarily cropping my photos to square and front loaded my instagram feed with the postcard candidates:

https://www.instagram.com/redforestphoto/

LRinstgram can be found at:
https://www.lrinstagram.com/

They ask for a $10 donation, or it turns out a $25 donation for all of their plugins, which I haven't otherwise investigated. Here is the main page for all of their plugins:
http://www.capturemonkey.com/

The plugin seems to work pretty well. It is limited to five photos at a time, works from within lightroom, and will add borders to the image so that aspect ratio and composition are retained.

--
Larry Colen           l...@red4est.com          http://red4est.com/lrc
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157612824732477/