Sometime ago someone (Dan?) underlined how this list is too much
"gear-oriented", and very few posts did concern our pictures. All we
PUGsters are eagerly waiting for Cotty's monthly review, and I do praise all
the fellow pdml-ers who devote their time to comment our submissions (and I
do quite envy their English; I'd like to send comments, too, but I think you
must master the language to do properly a criticism, and I don't...).
So, sometimes we do receive good comments for our pictures, but...
But it should be better, IMHO, to receive comments for our mistakes, too. As
someone pointed out (William Robb?) we can improve our results by studying
our errors. I know there are a lot of fine photographers in the list (some
of them - Shel.... - do seldom submit in the PUG - why???), and they could
help me to improve!
So I planned to build my web page, where I could upload some pics to receive
your comments and criticism. Obviously, I  do like the pictures I put in the
site, but I wonder how another photographer would have shot or cropped the
same image.
As I'm a quite authentic html illiterate, I did use the Tripod's webbuilder,
so - please - criticize the pictures, not the web page's layout!
The url is: http://utenti.lycos.it/tucuman
TIA to all of you who will devote a little time for me.
Ciao
Fabio