I've logged in to my Webmail accounts and there are messages there.

I can see my own message and replies from Dan & Godfrey, as well as other
messages.

I just don't know why Thunderbird won't download them?

I click on Get Messages and it tells me there are no new messages to download. I've checked all the server settings and they appear to be correct. It's affecting both Yahoo and Earthlink.

Roadrunner is set up with a forward file to send all incoming messages to
Earthlink.

And I can apparently SEND from Thunderbird. I just can't receive.

IIRC, I received a notice to update Thunderbird on the 23rd. Looks like my next step is to uninstall/reinstall.

Sometimes I really just *HATE* computers.