Ha...our definition of "pads" differs, but upon second look I see what you mean.

-p

On 3/7/2019 1:20 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Good guess, but like cats, a fox has only four pads.
Paul

On Mar 7, 2019, at 1:41 PM, Paul Sorenson <pentax1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Fox?

On 3/7/2019 11:31 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
When I opened the front door to get the paper, I saw a row of paw prints, each
single print followed by another, all in a straight line. Each print is about 2
inches wide and the prints were about 8 inches apart. The critter came all the
way up on the front porch then seems to have walked away immediately. The
closest match I can find on the web is an otter. Some populate the wetlands
down the street. Might also be a skunk. It's something with five pads. Too big
to be a squirrel I think. Any guesses?

https://www.photo.net/photo/18526825/Paw-print-in-snow
--
Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.