On 3/7/2019 12:31:49, Paul Stenquist wrote:

When I opened the front door to get the paper, I saw a row of paw prints,
each single print followed by another, all in a straight line. Each print is
about 2 inches wide and the prints were about 8 inches apart. The critter
came all the way up on the front porch then seems to have walked away
immediately. The closest match I can find on the web is an otter. Some
populate the wetlands down the street. Might also be a skunk. It's something
with five pads. Too big to be a squirrel I think. Any guesses?

https://www.photo.net/photo/18526825/Paw-print-in-snow

Best guess I can come up with based on searching the internet for five toed mammals is something from the family Mustelidae, which would include the Striped Skunk.