Possibilities:

New FA* lenses?  Upgrades & new lenses (e.g. no power zoom, a 300mm f4.5
WITH a tripod collar, a 20-35mm f3.5, 100-300mm f4. 400mm f4.5)

New Limited lenses?

AF teleconverters?

Image Stabilizer 1x converter to make any lens have IS?

USM motors via power-zoom contacts on upcoming FA* lenses?  But has regular
AF motors & can be used manually on ANY Pentax body...

"New LX" with autofocus (i.e. film-based Flagship)?

A 4 MP DSLR (based on the MZ-S)??