On 3/22/2019 17:28:27, Mark Roberts wrote:
Bob Pdml wrote:

You've probably got some Canada geese stuck inside the computer and they can't
talk clearly into the mike to let you know, because it's a bit cramped in there.

If you leave the computer in a bath full of water for a couple of days the
geese will drown and you won't hear the noises any more.

Except in your head. When you're alone. Then they'll *never* stop.

But is it worse than tinnitus?