Agree. It's now gone, was there early this morning.

Alan C

On 01-Apr-19 12:38 PM, Dale H. Cook wrote:
At 04:33 AM 4/1/2019, Jostein wrote:

This is the heisted one, with added company logo:
http://www.111cn.net/xinxianshi/166658.htm
I do not see it on that page, so maybe they already took it down.

I have created many PDF files for genealogists, and have been successful with
takedown notices when those have been pirated, but those files include
copyright notices. Over the next couple of years I expect to be posting a lot
of images, and have decided to use visible watermarks for those:

https://plymouthcolony.net/photos/pages/doll.html