A very nice set, Larry. I haven't walked on a beach for years. Something South African in the form of the Dolosse clearly visible!

A dolos (plural: dolosse) is a reinforced concrete block in a complex geometric shape weighing up to 80 tons, used in great numbers as a form of coastal management to build revetments for protection against the erosive force of waves from a body of water. The dolos was invented in 1963 by South African harbour draughtsman Aubrey Kruger, and was first deployed in 1964 on the breakwater of East London, a South African port city.

^Alan C