Guys and Gals..

For about the last month I've been concentrated on a couple of health issues
and just not felt
much like showing pix or commenting on those of others.. I'll be back to my
usual gabbiness after
results from results on my structure and such come back.  Probably nothing more
dire than annoying
aches that inhibit my getting around but has to be determined the cause to
discover if I'm in chronic ailment mode or
your hurt yourself doing soemthing stupid mode.

My beloved doctor retired suddenly last fall so until this week it had been
about 18 months since I had had a check up.
Tomorrow I get an xray on my back and a bone density test having visited a new
doc yesterday.  New doc already gave me an
"everything fine" on the ekg and a "gold Star" on the pulminary breath-in
breathe-out test they do on a little machine.
thank you, three flights of stairs to climb every day.  But I'm hobbling around
on a cane and can't lift things and am sleeping too much
so things need to be revealed.

The elation of watching Tiger Woods brought me out, followed directly by seeing
the fire engulf Notre Dame - Required me to say -something-

Thank goodness for Words with Friends and Ashley.

I shall return! :-)
ann

ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com