Dale, that is a very nice image.
It's been 18 or 19 years since I've been to that area last time.

When I was looking at the photo, it reminded me of old photos.
I thought that if it were mine, I'd probably try to play with
some soft-lens effect (like that of Pentax F-85/2.8-soft).
It seems to me that someone on the list posted a very nice photo with that type of effect - for some reason, I am thinking it was a scene from Midwest, in which case, it was probably Darren. But I might be wrong, as have only a vague memory of that photo...

Now, I am curious: the photo looks quite a bit yellowish on my screen.
I understand it was very sunny, but still. I even started worrying about my screen calibration, but all other photos look fine. Did you somehow boost yellow in processing (when you were muting the colors), or was it yellow like that originally? (I don't know if you posted the original version earlier, - I might have missed that.)

Igor