It’s been a couple of years since I bought memory cards.

My standard cards now are Sandisk Extreme 64G and Lexar Pro 1000x 128G. They
support write speeds faster than any camera I own and download to my Mac mini
at nearly the full theoretical speed of USB3.

Better than that, or larger capacity than that, I do not need. :-)