Hi Larry

You've been busy! You did some low flying too?

The first & 3rd ones are very good. Personally I prefer the wider view mostly because of the sky, but, as the bridge is the subject, the last one really does it justice.

I've been sorting out a problem on my daughter's geyser. Gunge in the TP valve which leaked continuously because it wouldn't seat. Fortunately I was able to clean it by purging a few times using the manual override. No elephants today!

Keep well

Alan