Bob S ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
Paul,
When the flash symbol doesn't appear, I usually have caused the AF280 or
AF200 to slide off the contact pins on the hot shoe. Probably not your
case..?

A logical hypothesis, Bob, but in my case the camera had stopped flashing
even when I would press the test button and the flash was off the camera.

Anyway, I just returned from Ace Camera, where Mo traced the problem to
dirty contacts in the battery chamber itself. He cleaned the contacts, and
the flash now works.

Paul Franklin Stregevsky