There were some VW utility/work vans that had doors on both sides. I've seen them for sale on Samba.com

On 5/31/2019 12:12:27, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
I was able to see the photos too.

Did he really put a second set of side doors on it? IIRC, my VW Bus only had
the doors on the right side.

One thing for sure: You're going to need earplugs to drive it. That thin little
wall and clear glass dividing you from that engine is not going to keep
interior noise under 150db... :)

Hopefully it is built on a frame with a bit better suspension than the VW
Transporter had. Or it's just a blaster for drag racing...

—
"No matter those bearings are a little noisy: the driver is expendable."