Zombie thread!

That was, indeed, my tent in the background.  The Tent Mahal had 3
rooms and was advertised to sleep 11.  6 or 7 was more reasonable.  It
died the death last summer.  There's a silver Taurus in the
background.  That was the rental Annsan and I drove down to the
mountain.  It was so comfy on the highway, and just absolutely horrid
on the back roads.  It's like no one at Ford ever considered that I
might want to go around a curve at more than 15mph.

I can't find my PDML hat.  It's been MIA for years.  Anyone go home
that year with an extra?  ;)

--
Scott Loveless
Camp Hill, PA  USA