As of this afternoon, three of the four steller chicks had left the nest. As I was getting ready for work I went to get something from the back yard and the steller parents started yelling at me. At one point I may have seen one of the chicks flutter away. I put the 55-300 on my K-1 (and in the process of taking photos set it to aps crop), and got some photos of the parent birds yelling at me for being in my own backyard.

This is one of the better ones
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/48018194691/in/album-72157708972166351/

Full set
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157708972166351