https://www.robertstech.com/temp/7e104610-14m.jpg
K-1, 4-second exposure at f/22

That river is even more impressive than it looks in the photo because
half of it was behind me. I was perched on a rock in the middle of it
with a pack on my back and several thousand dollars worth of camera
gear in the pack and on the tripod perched before me (K-1 and my
favorite lens, the FA 20/2.8). Rock-hopping to the middle of the Ellis
River was quite the trick as I recall. Oh what we do for art. Anyway,
I quite like the resulting photo.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography and Multimedia
www.robertstech.com