I've seen your messages, John.

Perhaps you should try a different approach: Get your own domain name and email
service from an independent provider.

I use Hover.com for several domain name and email services, apart from my
general use accounts with Apple (icloud.com, me.com, mac.com accounts). It's
not expensive … about $15-20 per year for the domain and a small tithe for the
email service. Then you don't have to be subject to the Earthlink or Yahoo, or
other large corporate-driven, server configurations.

Getting angry doesn't help on this stuff. Keep your cool and find a better
solution… It's not that difficult. :)

—
"It's a machine. Machines don't get to win."