No big deal. I just thought y'all might enjoy hearing about something in my life that is NOT a minor disaster.

At the same time I was going through all my travails with email, I discovered that my old (like 10+ years, maybe even more) computer speakers had failed.

I got a new set to replace them. Delivered expeditiously, installed easily. Worked perfectly first time I turned them on.

Everything worked out brilliantly.