More wishful thinking, much like fusion power is only 10 years away.  There seems to be a hard stop for humans at about 115 years.   The oldest person in the world is usually a woman 114 years old, and that stays constant, while the individual holding that record changes every couple of weeks to couple of months.

Modern medicine has managed to shift the mode and median closer to the mean, and the mean closer to the far end of the range, but hasn't really changed the range all that much in lifespans, and has managed to do that mostly by eliminating childhood, especially early childhood mortality.

When we have a well documented individual who has managed to actually managed to live beyond 116 years let me know.