On a day when a Conservative ex-PM is testifying to the Supreme Court
against the current Conservative PM, and another Conservative ex-PM who
started it all says on live television that when the result didn't go the
way he expected he "shat at the TV", you can now take yourself away from the
madness of the world with a calming trip to the world's first vagina museum.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49753320