Hi all,

I will be in the USA from the 30th of October until the 19th of November,
mainly in Florids (tour of the Keys and Everglades) and to attend to
a computer related conference where I will give some presentations.

However, from the 12th of November I will be near NYC (Long Island actually)
and will be visiting Manhattan a few times for things like the Guggenheim and
MOMA,
and probably a vistit to the B&H store as well, just for kicks :)

Would love to meet some of the local PDML members,
perhaps have a coffee or lunch with Ann in New York ...
(the lunch will be on me, so grab your chances :)

Also, as said, the first week of November I will be traveling in Florida,
so if anyone wants to meet up there, I can probably make that work too.

As a sidenote:
I was at a Pentax-100-year event in the Netherlands yesterday, very inspriring,
with lots of Pentax afficiendos, lots of gear, and good presentatioins
from professional photographers using Pentax (yes they do exist)

And the new APCS prototype was on display (under glass :)
so I saw that too, no new information unfortunately, beyond what is already
shown on DPReview and similar sites, but it certainly
looks promising. VERY much K1 like, just a bit smaller :)

(but with a fixed rear-screen, at least on this mock-up)

Regards, JvW