Great stuff, Doug - especially the first image.

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML <pdml-boun...@pdml.net> On Behalf Of Doug Brewer
Sent: Thursday, 17 October 2019 6:52 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: sort of OT: my new website

Hi, kids.

Some of you have been following me to a degree and others may wonder what
I've been up to. Or maybe not.

Whatever, I finally, after a number of years, have a new website where I'm
posting examples of current work to my online portfolio. Since moving to
Georgia I have entered the photographer/model community in a more serious
way, and am beginning to see some success.

At any rate, if you're in any way interested, the address is
www.dougbrewerphoto.com

It's not fully populated yet, but the structure is solid.

Thanks,

Doug

follow the directions.