Glad to hear you guys are safe -- if suffering from the terrible air
quality and high winds.
I found this site with images of the fires:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/gabrielsanchez/dramatic-pictures-new-wildfires-california-kincade-tick?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=BuzzFeed%20News%20-%20October%2029%2C%2020198

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery