Am 03.11.19 um 21:40 schrieb Pat Temmerman:

Was wondering how you found tht - lived in Belgium for 23 years and
never heard about it.

That's the kind of thing you'll find all over the country if you keep
your eyes open. After a while you develop some kind of sixth sense. It's
happened more than once that I've hit the brake before even consciously
registering what I'd seen.

Belgium is FULL of surprises.

It most certainly is. No surprise that they've invented surrealism.

Let me take the opportunity to direct you all towards the blog of Niko
Cobben, a fellow photographer who is a real genius at unearthing
Belgium's hidden treasures.

https://www.thefleetingworld.nl

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com