Cats also have paws (as do the bears at Grandfather Mountain). Maybe make it "Animal Feet", then you can have chickens & horses & pigs & ...

The definitive Seagull portrait was posted as a PESO earlier this month (even if it wasn't taken with Pentax equipment), so you'll have to find a different waterbird. I got dibs on flamingos.

I didn't do it, I wasn't even there, nobody saw me, it was somebody else who looks like me, you can't prove nothin' ... that's my story & I'm sticking too it.