> On Dec 30, 2019, at 3:12 PM, P. J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don't want to use imap because it appears to replicate gmail's on line
> structure in any local client that understands it.
>
> The whole point of using pop, for me at least, is that I control what I see
> in my inbox.

That’s really odd, because I don’t have those issues with my iMap mail clients.
 I do miss being able to run my own procmailrc file and being able to do my own
crazy levels of filtering and putting email directly into different folder..
Hopefully Don will get our own mail server back up before too long. I do know
that in theory I can set up a better .procmailrc file on sonic, I just haven’t
gotten around to it.