"Wi-Fi 6" is the latest standard, and one of the noted improvements they
made with that standard was it's ability to communicate with many devices
simultaneously.  If you're going to upgrade now, look for Wi-Fi 6.

I think David Cogen's series of Decodr videos on Youtube covers it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAI3I9QehG4