Don't always agree with you about which photo of a subject is the one to be "bannered" as it were, but I do this time. I like both the color and BW and the sorry Rv reminds me of two things.  The one in "Into the Wild"  and what a ranger told me about the condition Edward Abbey left the trailer he lived in at Arches back in the sixties (Desert Solitaire) ...though neither of those were torn apart inside to the extent yours is..

ann