Mark Roberts wrote:

>The streets of Soho in the rain...
>https://www.robertstech.com/temp/imgp7186-88_p4a.jpg

Interesting coincidences about this pub have arisen. Firstly, I phoned
my mother last night to tell her about my trip to the UK and she told
me that was the pub she and my father used to go to when they both
lived in London (this would be during the late 50's/early 60's). Then,
looking through the Sunday New York Times I found an article about
Jimi Hendrix's time in London and discover it was Hendrix's favorite
put to go to after playing a gig at the Marquee club. Pretty cool!

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com