I'm digging the last one in the gallery.  The effect is striking.
First, the eyes are drawn immediately to the tourists walking across
the lower portion of the frame.  Then, the geometry of the building
slowly pulls the focus up, and it's almost onion-like layers of new
stuff to see.  It's really pretty cool.

--
Scott Loveless
Camp Hill, PA  USA