Am 31.01.20 um 01:22 schrieb Paul Sorenson:
Looks like she wasn't very impressed with the first one. :-)

Been there, done that. You get them the cutest toy, can't wait to see
them have fun... and they won't even give it a look.

An hour later, they'll snatch a simple eraser from your desk and be
happy all day kicking it around the place.

We've just converted all our pot plants from hydro-culture to normal
potting soil after many sleepless nights with lots of clickety-clack
when Leopold would steal the little clay beads out of the pots and chase
them around. We even have a new name for them. Whenever we'd ask him
'What have you got there again?' he'd make a noise that sounded much
like 'nuffink'. So, we call them nuffinks now. :)

We've given up buying them toys. 'Forget' the cardboard from inside a
roll of toilet paper in a strategic location. They'll 'find' it and
enjoy themselves for hours.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com