Of the set I prefer the original (not B&W) 19976.

However, I am too analytical sometimes. When I see a quasi abstraction, I try
to figure out what I am looking at. And get lost in that quest, lose to an
extent the chance to take in the whole image.
So, in this case I get lost in trying to figure out the “pockets” within which
you have the bok choy.

(My Mail spell corrector thinks that should be book chop, or book ahoy, but I
digress.)

If I am correct in thinking that I am looking at an insert for holding lenses
in a camera bag, then what I would like to see is an image where some of the
other visible cells have a lens in place, frontside up, cap off. With the bok
choy where it is. The image would be less abstract but more bizarre in what
might be an interesting way.

Side note: for some reason we have suddenly started to get Baby Bok Choy in our
local supermarket, I like it raw chopped in my green salads…

Stan