On 3/9/2020 11:39 AM, Larry Colen wrote:

I’m curious how people go about setting and checking exposure.

Off-list a few months ago Larry gave me some very useful suggestions on optimizing exposure with my K-70. I now run the camera in automatic bracketing mode (+/- 1 and 2 stops) and look at each set of five exposures with both BW and color histograms to choose which exposures to keep.
--
Dale H. Cook, Radio Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
https://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html