On 12/3/20, Olga Iona Custer, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I am new to the list, new to Pentax, new to digital photography, and new
>to photography.

Welcome Olga. There re some wise voices on this list - mine is not one of them.

But that pic of Larry is really good - it's captured an atmosphere, it's
telling a story. The picture of Kate, not so much.

Pictures tell stories. It's up to you to interpret that story and bring it to
the attention of others. Based on what you've shown so far, I'd say a 50% hit
rate is exceptionally good ;-)

I'm lucky to hit 10% !!

Enjoy your photography.

--