I’m one of those people who never really invested in a TV because I was never
home to watch it.  I suspect that a lot of folks are in a situation to  justify
getting a bigger monitor because we can’t really go out at night.

Until fairly recently, the choice was IPS or TN, with IPS being the clear
winner for photography.  If you add 4K tv displays to the mix, there’s IPS, TN,
OLED, QLED etc.  Which ones work for photo processing, which ones don’t work so
well, and which are the better bang for your buck?

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com